Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Irregardless...


...is my favorite made-up word. That said, I can go forward with my original thought. And so, irregardless of my junky past week and the debilitating illness (wherein I face a very real danger of tissuing myself to death) of this current one, I've managed to eke out a universal truth AND PAY IT HEED:

There is absolutely no situation in which a 28-year old (namely, myself) should either be encouraged or allowed to wear any tee shirt that is only mildly baggy ON A TWO YEAR OLD. 

On a completely irrelevant and non-incriminating side note; do you like Jack-Jack's new shirt? 

(He sure does.)

4 comments:

Peegie Weegie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peegie Weegie said...

I can see the similarity between Jack and Oscar, as both can keep a pretty good beat.

ajay said...

I totally want that shirt.

I just realized yesterday that I hadn't posted anything for 6 or 7 weeks. Whoops. I'll probably be more regular from now on (I've increased my fiber intake).

OH! I saw a show at the Royal George over the weekend called "Don't Dress for Dinner." Hilarious. Not sure if you've seen it, but if not, you should.

thesaurasaurus said...

I think it's pretty amazing that you and Jack Jack CAN wear the same shirts, should you so choose. That's rad.

And you bought that shirt with me!!