Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Important Vs. Crucial.

Keely: Hey, what do you think about this for Zu's big Christmas present?
P.J.: That's cute...
Keely: And Nora is gonna love this...
P.J.: Thanks for doing all of this.
Keely: How much should we spend on stocking stuffers?
P.J. (leaving the room): It'd be great if we kept it under x amount per person...
Keely (calls into the other room): I was also going to buy some bubble mailers on Amazon-

**P.J. re-enters the room and takes the laptop**

P.J.: Have you compared any? 
Keely: Uh-
P.J.: Lemme check something.

**Five minutes later**

Keely: What are you doing?
P.J.: Reading reviews. 

2 comments:

coolchange58 said...

:)

I am married to a man like that and after 40 years, I have learned, some things you run by him and some you just do. My time is worth more than that. There are small favors and big decisions.

Alison said...

My husband never buys anything until he's read reviews. It's a man thing. Or a practical thing. Whatever.

I'm like, but oh, it's sooo pretty....