Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pancakes And Cancer Research And Lotsa Sugar.

Yesterday was Free Pancake Day at IHOP...which I love. And the whole shebang raises money for pediatric cancer research...which I also love.
The "Pop Patch" makes an appearance at the IHOP!
Nora wants me to get up outta her strawberry sauce.

(Something I did not love was the fact that my already-crazed children decided to fall asleep on the drive over to IHOP. At 5:45pm.) 

Nora's favorite part was the availability of multiple syrups for the dippin': Strawberry. Blueberry. Butter pecan. Plain ol' plain ol'. She even ate some pancake with her sauces. 


Try some, Zu.
Turns out though, hipsters- if you take a picture of your dining experience while at an IHOP, you are not a foodie. You are a weirdo. Eh, lesson learned.

5 comments:

Alison said...

You are so NOT a weirdo.
Gosh, free pancakes? I need to move to the US.

Tracie Nall said...

Anytime you get free pancakes, you are a winner. Even if people think you are weirdo. ;-)

Keely said...

Yes! We have free everything! Move here!

Keely said...

For free pancakes, I'd do a heck of a lot worse. :)

coolchange58 said...

great cause and sweet pics x