Friday, March 8, 2013

Ellie Activewear or You Can't Make Me Stop Wearing Yoga Pants.

I think we all know how I feel about yoga pants, right? Well, since I began working with Ellie and this new line of activewear (formerly pvBody- the company shifted to ensure more available stock and the ability for customers to handpick their own pieces), I feel like I've fallen into a neatly folded pile of awesome. The subscription model is much the same. You still get your style profile and workout preferences (unfortunately, "napping in a pile of puzzle pieces and smallish Velcro shoes" wasn't a "workout" option. An oversight?) and get fitness gear tailored to your body type.

It's best to work out with friends.

These clothes were designed to take you from workout to grilled cheese-makin' to a night out with friends, looking cute all the while. (Maybe with a shower or a quick rinse first, though, right?) And these pieces are awesome. They never shrink. Really great details are stitched into each piece. And with TruFit Technology, they wear like a dream. The pink Just Like Heaven tee is a stretchy bit o' terrific that I would cheerfully wear to bed. And the My New Obsession black legging- while initially appearing cray-cray small, stretches like a [wicked flattering] glove. I mean, I kinda look like I've already been working out for years n' years in these clothes. Which, some might say, is even better than working out for years n' years. Not me. But some might.

But Keely, you ask, How can I also [appear to] have the toned glutes of someone who [kinda] works out as much as you do?

Cinchy. As a Fit FashionistaClub member or as a straight-up non-member (who still gets to enjoy rock bottom prices and glorious workout- ahem- gear). The bonus of being a Fit FashionistaClub member is that you get to choose two new items each month- with free shipping- and have access to flash sales, members-only deals, and get to reserve clothes before they're gone, baby gone.

And if you're the kinda Gal Who Knows Stuff, then you'll know exactly how much a supra cute item of workout-esque clothing can set you back. And so this deal is just that- a wicked good deal.

Full disclosure: If you click through to these links- either through this post or via my cutesy sidebar ad- I'll get some affiliate credit and a spiffy little paycheck. And you get to save 20%. It's rather fun. And not that I can imagine any readers begrudging me smidgling amounts o' moolah, but I like to be upfront with y'all.

Besides, you've seen my outfit. No faking how ridonkulously cute I look in this outfit. Oh my stars, can you handle my self-confidence from working out? Or- at this point- dressing like I'm workout out?

There might be something to this whole fitness thing after all.

2 comments:

SkyMommy said...

You look so great! Love that shirt, definitely something I would wear for more than just working out.

Keely said...

Thank you so much! Yeah, I've definitely worn it for three days in a row so far. Exercise!