Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Keely Goes Into Sugar Shock At The Windy City Soiree.

A warning: not since my wedding album has there been such a compilation of photos featuring mainly ME. However, yesterday's Windy City Soiree at Chicago's divine Water Tower Place (hosted by the equally divine ChicagonistaLIVE Show) was so supra-awesome fun (and required a good deal of selfies), that I decided to post some of my favorites. 

One of the "missions" involved stopping by Express and trying on our faves.
Whilst pregnant, oversized sunglasses are always a nice n' safe bet. 

This is the face of a girl who covets a skinny-topped li'l Free People dress.

Strawberry shake from MBurger. It made me forget that nothing had fit me at Express.

My editors, Betsy and Kristin, from The Little Style File at the fashion show!

After my gait analysis at S.A. Elite, I tried for a "serious athlete" face.
I think I ended up with "seriously sad."

This is the prize-winning photo at Candyality. No, really, I won a backpack full
of candy and swag because of my natural I LOVE CANDY face.
(Stay in school, kids, stay in school.)

Pose with some high heels at Akira Shoes? Uh, OKIE DOKIE!

Another mission included photobombing with a steamed bun cut-out from Wow Bao.
The least likely placed I expected to find a pork bun? An athletic store.
Well played, pork bun, well played.
So I think we all know the moral of the story, here. Everyone should be a blogger. It is, quite honestly, the funnest job in the history of fun.

Okay, maybe we still need a few doctors and scientists. A third of you? Study those things.

I'll see the rest of you at the candy store.

No comments: